The Functional Restoration Program at Pain Solutions Center of San Diego is an innovative, outcomes-driven program that produces amazing results for many participants.
FRP is a great fit for patients who exhibit some or all of the following characteristics:
- Chronic pain
- Loss of function and mobility
- Depression, anxiety and anger as a result of chronic pain and loss of function
- Frustration with traditional therapy models that have been unsuccessful
- Motivation for change, and readiness to become an active participant in recovery
- Willingness to try new treatment methods
- Need for tapering of medication
To refer a patient for FRP at Pain Solutions Center of San Diego, please fax the completed referral form with reports, PR-2, and demographic information to 619-374-1991. Our professional team will contact you promptly to move forward with further evaluation and scheduling.
Feel free to call us at 619-941-2377 to discuss your referral. Our team of experts will be happy to discuss the Functional Restoration Program with you, and help determine the benefits for you, your patient or your client. We are excited to partner with you to find solutions to effectively deal with chronic pain.